Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Media Summer



MY MEDIA SUMMER 



Songs I listened to:

I listened to lots of music throughout the whole of summer, especially whilst travelling. Through meeting lots of new people this summer I got introduced to lots of new songs and artists. However, one album that did stick out to me was Travis Scott's 'Astroworld'. This album appealed to me as I had previously listened to his music before and enjoyed it so once I discovered he was releasing a new album I was even more thrilled. I especially like the song 'Coffee Bean' and 'Can't Say'.
 Other songs I found myself playing over and again were The Neighbourhoods 'Stuck With Me' and 'Compass'. These songs are perfect to listen to in a summer environment, I found especially on road trips and visiting other destinations. It felt almost as if I was in my own movie, which is what I loved about it. I was familiar with this band's music before as I had downloaded previous albums however this one has to be my favourite as it is much more upbeat and melodic. 




Websites I visited:


In my pastime I tend to watch a lot of Youtube. However, whilst being abroad for over a month I found that I didn't have much time to do that. Once I arrived back in London I had plenty of time to relax and catch up on some of my favourite channels. Its very entertaining. Other media text websites I had visited were Twitter and Instagram. These social media outlets were   good to use during summer as it meant on Twitter I was up to date with current news and 'whats-happenings'. on Instagram I was able to see what my friends and family were up to on their holidays and trips.






Films I Watched:

This summer I didn't have much time to watch films as I was away, however towards the end of summer I had time to relax and watch Netflix. I watched a film called "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" which I thoroughly enjoyed. The movie appealed me to because it was raved about all over social media on websites such as Twitter and Instagram with very positive reviews. Out of curiosity I decided to follow the crowd and see what it was all about and as expected I also had positive things to say about it. The movie is a romantic comedy or better known as a 'romcom'. Its about
















1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Marni.

    You've illustrated a really good effort, which shows lots of engagement with a variety of media texts.

    I'm very impressed with the layout of your work and the use of different colours. You've also correctly embedded in different media - next time try and embed a video.

    Well done,
    Miss Crader.

    ReplyDelete

EXAMINER REPORT